Fwd: Use pdf.js for online version

damien clochard

May 14, 2012, 2:17:36 AM5/14/12
to pg...@googlegroups.com
Hi !

A reader sent the message below, pointing us Mozilla HTML5 PDF reader as
a replacement of the current flash online reader.

Does anyone here has experience with this ? Any idea of how this could
be plugged into the current dokuwiki website ?

I probably won't have time to look into this in the forthcoming month.
But I would love to get rid of the flash reader :P

So if anyone want to take a look at this, feel free to do so !

-------- Message original --------

Hello,

Just read your first issue and I would like to say congratulations!

Also, I came across a question from your reader "Online version not
universally readable..." and would like to recommend you use:

https://github.com/mozilla/pdf.js

It is a JavaScript based PDF reader. I think it will suit your needs.

Thanks,
Amit