Let's start reviewing the Paper Elephant #01

daa...@gmail.com

Sep 9, 2016, 6:13:30 PM9/9/16
to PostgreSQL Magazine
Hi all,

ok let's go Here's the list of the current state of the review :
http://pgmag.org/wiki/03/reviewing

If you have a few minutes to give the magazine, then proof-reading is a
great way of contributing. It's an important job that gives the newspaper
its quality.

It takes only a few steps to become a reviewer :

  1- If you don't have an account on postgresql community, please register here :
http://pgmag.org/start?do=register

  2- To learn more about the wiki syntax, see
http://pgmag.org/wiki/how_to_use_this_wiki

  3- Please read the Style Guidelines :
http://pgmag.org/wiki/style_guidelines

  4- Go to the reviewing list (http://pgmag.org/wiki/03/reviewing) and
choose an article waiting for a review. Read the article and click
edit (in the bottom-left corner) to correct directly the errors you find

  5- When you're done, go back to the reviewing list and add "reviewed
by xxx" below the article title

Don't hesitate to modify the articles. Your modifications will be
double-checked and we can always rollback to a previous version in case
of a mistake.

If you have problems correcting some sentences or if you're really not
sure what to do, just send an email to this mailing list and we'll try
to solve it together !

As a reviewer, your name will be quoted in the credit section in the
first page of the newspaper.

Thanks in advance to everyone who will participate to this effort !

--
damien