Print On Demand (POD) web services

damien clochard

May 7, 2012, 3:25:40 PM5/7/12
to pg...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

I'm currently working to release the first issue on a Print On Demand
platform.

Last year, I published the demo issue on lulu.com but it's more
appropriate for books and it's a bit expensive. Right now, I'm trying
magcloud.com which also have some limitations.

I'm quite new to this... So do you know other self-publishing services
out there ? If yes, would you recommend it and why ?

Thanks,

--
Damien

damien clochard

May 8, 2012, 4:56:29 PM5/8/12
to pg...@googlegroups.com
Le 07/05/2012 21:25, damien clochard a �crit :
Hi,

Finally i gave up on magcloud.com because our paper format is not
supported and it would be too long to modify the whole design of the
magazine.

So I pushed the magazine on the Lulu marketplace. It's available here :

http://pgmag.org/01/buy

I'm still looking for a better/cheaper alternative though...