Nudity

PostgreSQL Magazine

Apr 26, 2012, 5:19:42 PM4/26/12
to pg...@googlegroups.com
hi

Just a quick message to say that I've decided to remove the image on
page 12 ( http://zeitgeist.li/asset/201112/zg.runk.jpeg ).

I have great difficulties to understand how this could be considered as
NSFW... However I clearly understand that we don't have time to argue on
this :-)

The offensive cartoon will be replaced by :
http://www.flickr.com/photos/12820606@N04/3585943121/

For now, nobody complained about the elephant in panties on page 30 so
we're keeping it....

--
damien clochard
PostgreSQL Magazine Editor in Chief

Jaime Casanova

Apr 26, 2012, 5:27:30 PM4/26/12
to pg...@googlegroups.com
On Thu, Apr 26, 2012 at 4:19 PM, PostgreSQL Magazine <con...@pgmag.org> wrote:
> hi
>
> Just a quick message to say that I've decided to remove the image on
> page 12 ( http://zeitgeist.li/asset/201112/zg.runk.jpeg ).
>
> I have great difficulties to understand how this could be considered as
> NSFW... However I clearly understand that we don't have time to argue on
> this :-)
>
> The offensive cartoon will be replaced by :
> http://www.flickr.com/photos/12820606@N04/3585943121/

i was going to say something about it but forgot...
i see the joke but i'm not sure about the picture... not sure about
the new image, is just an elephant shape picked at random?

> For now, nobody complained about the elephant in panties on page 30 so
> we're keeping it....

that's fine with me

--
Jaime Casanova         www.2ndQuadrant.com
Professional PostgreSQL: Soporte 24x7 y capacitación

PostgreSQL Magazine

Apr 26, 2012, 5:31:46 PM4/26/12
to pg...@googlegroups.com, Jaime Casanova
Le 26/04/2012 23:27, Jaime Casanova a écrit :
> On Thu, Apr 26, 2012 at 4:19 PM, PostgreSQL Magazine <con...@pgmag.org> wrote:
>> hi
>>
>> Just a quick message to say that I've decided to remove the image on
>> page 12 ( http://zeitgeist.li/asset/201112/zg.runk.jpeg ).
>>
>> I have great difficulties to understand how this could be considered as
>> NSFW... However I clearly understand that we don't have time to argue on
>> this :-)
>>
>> The offensive cartoon will be replaced by :
>> http://www.flickr.com/photos/12820606@N04/3585943121/
>
> i was going to say something about it but forgot...
> i see the joke but i'm not sure about the picture... not sure about
> the new image, is just an elephant shape picked at random?

The article is about key-value store in PG... So I picked up an image of
an elephant-shaped key. We don't have much time to find a replacement,
so if anyone has a better idea please let us know quickly !