Created a EXE for uninstall pGina in the remote machine but in the remote machine pGina is uninstalled but the pGina login UI and pgina3 registry are not deleted.

rlka...@entreda.com

May 2, 2018, 9:32:28 AM5/2/18
to pgina-general
Hi,

I Created an EXE to uninstall pGina in the remote machine silently with the below command:
C:\\Program Files\\pGina && unins000.exe /SILENT
I push the EXE into the remote machine and execute it in below cases.
1)  when the remote machine is in login state it is working perfectly means pGina is uninstalled perfectly.
2)  when the remote machine is logged out and pushed the EXE, in this case, pGina is uninstalled but the pGina login UI and pGina3 registry are not deleted.

please help me on this to overcome the above problem.