not able to deny access

Prakash Kumar

Jun 24, 2021, 4:07:57 PM6/24/21
to pgina-general
Hi,
I am trying to develop my own plugin and i followed this steps till authenticateUser

So in this i modified if any user with username hello should be denied entry.
I have a local admin account on my win 10 with name:hello. so in pgina application, in simulation it denies entry but when i try with windows login, it allows hello to login. But really it should deny the entry.
Am i missing something?

Gab S

Jul 8, 2021, 9:15:10 AM7/8/21
to pgina-general
Hello!

Do you have the local machine plugin enabled also?

As long as at least one plugin provides a success it will log you in. For example, your custom plugin denies entry, but local machine plugin allows it, windows will still log you in. In the configurator application during the simulation it simply prints out all the results for you, so you don't really see this in effect.

Hope this helps!

Prakash Kumar

Jul 8, 2021, 8:43:35 PM7/8/21
to pgina-general
Yes,
I disabled the local machine plugin, but it didn't work