pgina Authentication for Windows Terminal Servers with RSA SecureID

Christian Ramos

Sep 25, 2017, 6:38:47 PM9/25/17
to pgina-general
Hello guys,

 I have one question, I hope you can help me.  We have a pool of terminal Servers in Windows 2008, these servers works in standalone mode (not as part of Active Directory Domain).
Our customer wants to integrate the servers to Authentication Manager 8.2 (secureID) and centralize the user repository in RSA Servers.

In first place, we used the RSA Authentication Agent for Microsoft Windows, with this agent we could use RSA Tokens for the authentication to Terminal Servers, nevertheless we still need the creation of local users in every Server to match with RSA Users.

So, we think in use pgina software and integrate Windows Authentication with RSA Radius service, I read that pgina software can create temporary local users if the authentication is successful and the users don't exist in the server..... Am I right ??   How can we do it ??

Thanks in advance,

Christian R-