PGina showing disconnected and remaining that way even after numerous reboots

Maheer Khan

Apr 12, 2017, 3:24:46 PM4/12/17
to pgina-general
Hello All!

I was hoping to find a solution for this, but have been coming up short. Any help with this matter will be appreciated.

I am an admin for a college and recently we have been having an issue with PGina remaining disconnected after a computer restarts or wakes up from sleep. This issue has been occurring since we moved from Windows 7 to Windows 10 (both education versions). Ethernet cables are connected and can connect to the internet when on a local profile. Sometimes restarting does the trick, sometimes it involves disabling and enabling the ethernet adapter followed by a restart, and sometimes it doesn't work at all.

If anyone has any suggestions or solutions, then it would be appreciated.

Thanks!