Issue with Radius Auth through Windows NPS

Adam

Feb 15, 2017, 1:12:29 PM2/15/17
to pgina-general
Can anyone help with this error.
I have multiple systems authenticating to the same NPS/radius server without issue.

RADIUSPlugin: An error occurred during while authenticating.
pGina.Plugin.RADIUS.RADIUSException: Unexpected error while trying to authenticate. ---> pGina.Plugin.RADIUS.RADIUSException: Received response to authentication with code: Access_Reject, but an incorrect response authenticator was supplied.

Thanks!
Adam

S.T

Feb 16, 2017, 8:20:46 PM2/16/17
to pgina-general
I do have this issue too with the same error "Incorrect response authenticator was supplied" All the other machines authenticate to the radius with no issue.

I have checked the radius secret pass and the settings. However this issue still arises. Anyone have similar issue too?

Hans Wurst

Feb 20, 2017, 2:20:50 AM2/20/17
to pgina-general
The plugin was written by Evan Horne