Two factor authentication plugin

Ayobami Adewole

Apr 13, 2015, 6:26:44 PM4/13/15
to pgina...@googlegroups.com
I am trying to create a plugin that would add extra layer of authentication through the use of an sms token that would be generated and sent to user's phone at the point of login.
The login would display a windows form immediately after user has successfully login, for the user to supply the sms token before, the user can be allowed to login, can pgina plugin
be used to achieved this? any valuable suggestion would be appreciated also.

Aeolus Lin

May 7, 2015, 3:52:19 AM5/7/15
to pgina...@googlegroups.com
Did you mean the user can login windows via normal behavior then show the windows form?Because you said the form will show after user login successfully.
In my opinion,I think the two factor UI should be showed on the login screen and user should provide the two factor element to login the system.

Ayobami Adewole於 2015年4月14日星期二 UTC+8上午6時26分44秒寫道: