Async PipeClient Reads

Kobie

Nov 27, 2014, 10:51:36 AM11/27/14
to pgina...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

One of my colleagues recently implemented async pipe reads using overlapped IO in the PipeClient::Read method of the pGina codebase.

This has been quite useful to facilitate timeout mechanisms for pipe read operations where the result of the read is dependent on some external system, and I was wondering whether the pGina community (you) would be interested in reviewing a pull request for adding this functionality into the main code base.

Posting here seemed like a sane way to check whether async pipe reads would be considered a useful contribution or not to pGina.

Kobie

Hans Wurst

Jan 25, 2016, 2:13:40 AM1/25/16
to pgina-devel, ko...@fireidsecurity.com

Hi

I'm very interested in this because sometimes the pipeserver get closed and the client is still waiting

You can mail the patch, the whole source or send a pull request if you want

the mail is available @

https://github.com/MutonUfoAI

Thank you

Hans Wurst