Smart card support

defacto

Mar 30, 2012, 3:31:11 AM3/30/12
to pgina-devel
Hi,

does pGina support reading credentials (e.g. username/password) from a
removable device such as a smartcard ? Has anybody developed a plugin
allowing that?

TIA,
Adriano

Tim Spencer

Mar 30, 2012, 3:55:06 AM3/30/12
to pgina...@googlegroups.com
Would be up for helping any such development. Not aware of any such plugin.

Nate Yocom

Apr 3, 2012, 1:32:29 AM4/3/12
to pgina...@googlegroups.com
No such development ongoing at the moment, but definitely a scenario
we are aware of and want to support. What is the best/cheapest method
of getting a card/reader to develop with? I'd like to see the next
release (3.1.x) include support for '2 factor' auth like cards, usb
sticks etc. Work needs to be done to design the best interface
though, so that as much as possible of the plugin (ideally all of it?)
can remain in managed space.

Nate

Tim Spencer

Apr 3, 2012, 4:48:33 AM4/3/12
to pgina...@googlegroups.com
I am definatly interested in helping with the development of any such integration.

Tim Spencer

Mohit Kiran

Feb 22, 2020, 6:08:47 AM2/22/20
to pgina-devel
Even I am looking for smart card support.