Add hyperlinks to login screen

Caleb Cohen

Jul 20, 2016, 9:23:25 AM7/20/16
to pgina-devel
I am working to pGina in a VM in exploration of a solution to a problem.

All I need to do is add 2 hyperlinks to the login screen, leaving everything else the same.

Not that it matters, but they will be web links that allow you to reset and unlock your 2-factor account.

The documentation, although extensive, is for many things I do not need.  Is there a simple plug-in or method to simply add a couple hyperklinks to the login screen and be done?

Secondary Q - on the General tab, the service is showing as "not installed" - I simply ran the .exe from the download and rebooted.  Did I miss anything?

TIA,
PittCaleb