Pittsburgh Music Enthusiasts

Paul McCartney

Jan 12, 2000, 3:00:00 AM1/12/00
Hotbands.com is looking for bands from Pittsburgh and surrounding areas
to add to our city directories.

If you know of a band (any genre) that you feel is representative of
your city, forward this message on to them.

If you see a lot of bands and would like to submit a review, we look at
everything sent to us and will post your review if it's good

For more information or to add your band's URL visit
http://www.hotbands.com

Marvkus

Jan 13, 2000, 3:00:00 AM1/13/00
Paul McCartney graced our little, local ng? WOW! I feel so honored!!!!

Paul McCartney <x-be...@webtv.net> wrote in message

> Hotbands.com is looking for bands from Pittsburgh and surrounding areas

> to add to our city directories. [SNIP]

sweetn...@gmail.com

Jan 8, 2013, 2:24:35 PM1/8/13
This is a woman who is currently burning up the charts on the regional Pittsburgh scene!

Award-winning singer, Lyndsey Smith! 25,000+ fans!

http://www.reverbnation.com/lyndseysmith
http://www.reverbnation.com/lyndseysmith.sne