Grupy dyskusyjne Google nie obsługują już nowych postów ani subskrypcji z Usenetu. Treści historyczne nadal będą dostępne.

Gilt by Association: Barbequed Rover

1 wyświetlenie

Jean

nieprzeczytany,
14 kwi 2012, 18:20:2014.04.2012
do
"I don't think Mitt Romney is purposefully trying to do that, but I think he
should more careful about who he aligns himself with," Crider says.

Romney will earn donations at a lavish campaign fundraiser Monday hosted by
campaign donors Fred and Marlene Malek. Mr. Malek, the president of Marriott
Hotels and former finance committee co-chair of John McCain's presidential bid,
was once affiliated with a gruesome animal cruelty case.

A 2006 story in the Washington Post detailed how in 1959, Malek was one of five
men arrested for killing and barbecuing a dog in a Peoria, Ill. Park.
http://goo.gl/NhKMX

--
American Legislative Exchange Council Wanders from Mission: http://goo.gl/GgZoM
Laugh at the The Good Deed: http://goo.gl/C5pkW