"Bouillabaisse" in any Pittsburgh/region restaurant

ha...@verizon.net

Feb 19, 2009, 10:19:03 AM2/19/09
Hi folks:

I've had a desire for good BOUILLABAISSE in Pittsburgh, Western PA, or
any other place. Does any poster/visitor know where you can get a
serving of this excellent fish-oriented delight?

Richard M. Hays, Jr. aka RICK FROM MT WASHINGTON
1-412-512-9564 mobile
rha...@msn.com email

Kate Connally

Feb 19, 2009, 11:02:30 AM2/19/09

Rick,
Here are 4 places I found by googling.
I'd check to make sure they're still around by
calling - restaurants tend to close frequently.
I've never tried and of these and am not likely
to. I don't eat bouillabaisse because there are too
many things in it I don't like. Good luck.

Palate Bistro
http://www.post-gazette.com/pg/08108/874000-242.stm

Point Brugge Cafe
http://www.pointbrugge.com/