taco place on Southside?

Kate Connally

Oct 8, 2008, 3:00:20 PM10/8/08
Hello? Is anyone out there? Boy this thing
has been really dead for a lont time now.

Anyway, does anyone know this taco place? I seem
to remember someone posting about a little hole-in-the-
wall taco joint on the southside. I seem to remember
it being in some alley off 18th St.???? Anyway, I
finally got around to deciding to check it out. I
thought I saved the post about it but can't find it.
So I googled Mex. restaurants in Pgh. The only one
on the southside is Taqueria Taco Loco and it's on
Carson and sound a lot more upscale than I thought
this place would be.

Can anyone help me?

Thanks,
Kate