RE: need your help

Gaye Fifer

Sep 27, 2015, 10:44:47 PM9/27/15
to pgh-con...@googlegroups.com

Dear Dancer,
I need your help. Would you be willing to provide a place for an out of town dancer, or two, to stay during The Pittsburgh Fall Dance Weekend? It's my task to link up the requests for housing with actual houses.

Linda and I have housed out-of-town dancers many times and have always experienced an enriched experience of the weekend as a result. Once I took a couple of guests on a Sunday morning tour of secret fishing spots on the Allegheny that few civilized humans have ever seen. Another time, one of our guests turned out to be a brick collector, who, took an early morning walk in our neighborhood, and returned with an interestingly inscribed brick that he plans to add to the railroad car behind his house that holds his collection. We learned a lot about brick collecting that weekend. And luckily not one neighbor reported any missing bricks.

If you would be willing to help, please send me an email (fish...@hotmail.com) with your phone number and the number of dancers you are able to house.

Thanks,
John Brady