dance events this weekend

Gaye Fifer

Dec 8, 2015, 3:27:18 PM12/8/15
to pgh-con...@googlegroups.com
There will be a contra dance in Pittsburgh this Friday, Dec. 11, at Swisshelm Park Community Center featuring the caller, Cindy Harris, and the band, Coracree (from the Philadelphia area), from 8-11PM.

An introductory lesson begins at 7:30PM and will be taught by the caller.

Cost of the contra dance is $10/$7 for students.

Feel free to bring a snack to share at the break.

See you at the dance!

**See the attached flyer for information about all the events this weekend to celebrate our 100th birthday!  Come to as many as you can!

**Also, there is still room available at the Coracree house concert on Thursday, Dec. 10.  See attached flyer.

**Contra council meeting Monday, Dec. 14 to discuss publicity ideas for our local dance to attract (and keep) new dancers.  Come & join the discussion.  7PM at David & Julia's house. (call 412-860-7845 for more info).
cdssp centennial.docx
Coracree.doc