upcoming dances!

Gaye Fifer

Dec 1, 2015, 11:29:16 PM12/1/15
to pgh-con...@googlegroups.com
1)There will be a contra dance in Pittsburgh this Friday, Dec. 4, at Swisshelm Park Community Center featuring the caller, Bob Frederking, and the band, Band du Jour, from 8-11PM.

An introductory lesson begins at 7:30PM and will be taught by the caller.

Cost of the contra dance is $10/$7 for students.

Feel free to bring a snack to share at the break.

See you at the dance!

2)**We will be having a community meeting on Monday, Dec. 7, 7PM at Panera's on Blvd of the Allies.  The main item on the agenda will be to discuss/select bands and callers for Fall Dance Weekend 2016.  We encourage you to submit suggestions before the meeting, so we can all do some research ahead of time and come prepared!

3) Next weekend will be a celebration of CDSSP's Centennial!  Join us at all the events.
House concert Thurs. Dec. 10 at Wayne & Gayes' featuring Coracree from Philadelphia
Family dance Fri. 5:45-7 at Swisshelm Park Community Center w/potluck following
Contra dance Fri. with Coracree & Cindy Harris calling
English Country Dance Sat w/talk & potluck beforehand
Open Waltz Sun. 2-4 at WSCC with Coracree
Contra at CMU, Skibo small gym 5:30-8:30 with Coracree & Janine Smith calling