Fall Dance Weekend coming! Nov. 6-8, 2015

Gaye Fifer

Oct 22, 2015, 5:33:43 AM10/22/15
to pgh-con...@googlegroups.com
Dear Dance community,
 We're looking forward to seeing you at our Fall Dance Weekend.

Please consider bringing snacks to share for the weekend.

We are also in need of coolers and Ice since we don't have access to a kitchen--If you have a large cooler and could bring it with some ice it would be greatly appreciated. We need ice not only to keep perishables cool but for out water stations.

If you're coming to the pot luck we'd ask local dancers to bring entrees or salads- and also a list of ingredients so that we can place dishes  according to dietary needs( gluten free,vegetarian ,vegan etc)

The decorating committee needs 9 more quilts (12 total and we already have 3) to hang on the walls of the dance hall to help with the sound. Please contact Diana Hull at dh0...@yahoo.com if you have a quilt that you are willing to lend for the dance week-end.

Thanks in advance for helping to make this a great weekend.