interest in foreign language

anjali vamburkar

Dec 28, 2010, 4:20:34 AM12/28/10
to pgd...@googlegroups.com
dear all,

How many of you will be interested in opting for learning a foreign language in case MITSOM takes an initiative to offer it? Plz note that the classes most probably will be held on Saturday evening between 6 to 8 pm.

The languages on offer are

  • German
  • Spanish
  • French

You need to tell me the following:

1. Do you want to opt for foreign language classes?
2. If yes, which of the above three would you want to go for?

On completion of the requisite number of classes and clearing the proficiency test MIT will be a certificate to that effect.

--

Anjali Vamburkar

LLB, MBA
Asst. Prof.
MIT School of Management
Pune

Mateen Memon

Dec 28, 2010, 4:24:19 AM12/28/10
to pgd...@googlegroups.com

Hi Anjali,

1)      Yes I am interested in foreign language course.

2)     I would be interested in learning German & French which ever works out.

Thanks.

Regards,

Mateen Memon.

Sr Finance Executive-Corporate MIS,

Zensar Technologies Limited,

Zensar Knowledge Park, Plot#4, MIDC,

Kharadi, Off Nagar Road,Pune-411014.

Mobile-9763653779. Landline- +91-20-66057584

E-Mail- m.m...@zensar.com  | website:  www.zensar.com

Mateen Memon

Srishti Joshi

Dec 28, 2010, 4:40:41 AM12/28/10
to pgd...@googlegroups.com
Dear mam,

Yes i would also like to join this class i  am interested in german.
--
srishti joshi

adway rajhans

Dec 28, 2010, 4:58:35 AM12/28/10
to pgd...@googlegroups.com
german.

On Tue, Dec 28, 2010 at 2:50 PM, anjali vamburkar <anjali.v...@gmail.com> wrote:

--
Adway Rajhans
Product Executive.

anjali vamburkar

Dec 28, 2010, 5:01:21 AM12/28/10
to pgd...@googlegroups.com
haha..adway..u seem to be a man of few words
338.gif

adway rajhans

Dec 28, 2010, 5:07:42 AM12/28/10
to pgd...@googlegroups.com
khara sangaycha zala tar... 'alas'
338.gif
330.gif

Snehal Thakur

Dec 28, 2010, 5:15:23 AM12/28/10
to pgd...@googlegroups.com
Dear Mam,

Would like to Learn German.

Regards,
Snehal Thakur

35C.png

anish....@sbi.co.in

Dec 28, 2010, 5:16:09 AM12/28/10
to pgd...@googlegroups.com
dear anjali madam

i am also intrested in learning foreign language, my option will be german

Regards

Anish Achwal

Dec 28, 2010, 5:34:40 AM12/28/10
to pgd...@googlegroups.com

Hello Mam,

I am ok with any language. Whichever is majority.

Regards,
Samir Awale ?
Technical Consultant - Oracle Applications | Arrow Electronics, Inc.

Cell No: +91 9730821081

adway rajhans

Dec 28, 2010, 5:39:45 AM12/28/10
to pgd...@googlegroups.com
best answer by sameer . Define Consultant.
: Consultant is the person who always say the things which you want to hear.

On Tue, Dec 28, 2010 at 2:50 PM, anjali vamburkar <anjali.v...@gmail.com> wrote:
330.gif

Sanjeev Randhir

Dec 29, 2010, 3:54:19 AM12/29/10