barman.server ERROR: Check 'ssh output clean' failed for server

Sri Attili

Apr 16, 2024, 9:08:52 AMApr 16
to Barman, Backup and Recovery Manager for PostgreSQL
Hello All,

 I see the below error in barman log for only 1 server.

barman.server ERROR: Check 'ssh output clean' failed for server

I have previously also encountered the same issue after upgrading the barman version and then have been advised to add "-q" at the end of ssh parameter.

This did solved the issue, but recently I see this error again the logs.

Barman check comes clean but I only see this error in the log.

Thanks,

Sri Attili