Re: Why I’m running for Governor

Diane C. Russell

Jun 9, 2021, 11:22:45 AM6/9/21
to step...@mellingergroup.com, pg-po...@googlegroups.com
Rushern Baker lied when he ran for county executive.  He broke numerous promises about gambling, ethics, taxes, and school administration.  Based on his record, it would be foolish to believe anything he says now.

On Wed, Jun 9, 2021 at 9:56 AM Rushern Baker <Rus...@rushernbaker.com> wrote:

Image

D.,

Maryland deserves leadership that won’t shy away from the problems faced by far too many in this great state. Whether it’s access to quality affordable healthcare, decent paying jobs, a competitive education, or acceptable housing options – we need to recognize the work ahead of us and be prepared to face it. My name is Rushern Baker III and that’s why I’m running to be the next Governor of Maryland – and right now I’m asking for your support.

In my eight years as County Executive, I helped lift Prince George’s County to become the leading economic engine of Maryland. I created jobs, reduced crime, and increased property values by record numbers.

My life is driven by my unwillingness to compromise when it comes to fighting for equity in our communities. I am the man I am today because life isn’t fair. I had opportunities that others didn’t, and that is something we have to change. I see a future for Maryland that is beautiful and blessed for ALL Marylanders. If you share this vision, I ask that you make a small donation to my campaign. Together we will get there.

Thank you,

Rushern

Friends of Rushern L. Baker, III
9646 Marlboro Pike
Upper Marlboro MD 20772 United States

By Authority Friends of Rushern L. Baker, III, Calvin Brown, Treasurer

unsubscribe