pfstools: pfstmo_mai11 and pfstmo_ferradans11 command not found

熊家俊

Jun 28, 2016, 9:01:19 AM6/28/16
to pfstools
Hi, all

I have installed pfstools in my ubuntu 14.04LTS and run under commands.
gary@gary-ThinkCentre-M71e:~/Desktop/ophthlamic operation$ pfsin test.bmp | pfstmo_mai11 | pfsout test_mai11.bmp
pfstmo_mai11: command not found
gary@gary-ThinkCentre-M71e:~/Desktop/ophthlamic operation$ pfsin test.bmp | pfstmo_ferradans11 | pfsout test_ferradans11.bmp
pfstmo_ferradans11: command not found

the other 8 pfstmo commands works fine, pfstmo_mai11 and pfstmo_ferradans11 command not found.
Would you help me to fix this?

Thanks a lot!

Rafal

Jul 18, 2016, 1:30:38 PM7/18/16
to pfstools
Ubuntu 14.04 includes and an older version of pfstools - 1.8.5-1.  pfstmo_mai11 and  pfstmo_ferradans11 were added in 2.0.1.

The new version of pfstools is included in Ubuntu xenial and later.

Rafal

熊家俊

Jul 19, 2016, 6:22:40 AM7/19/16
to pfstools
Thank you for your kind replay. I will try to solve it with pfstools verion 2.0.1.