Errors regarding dependencies during make procedure

hanjiang...@gmail.com

Oct 20, 2018, 12:59:15 AM10/20/18
to pfstools

Hello, everyone.

I'm new for pfstools and I encountered some problems during the compilation and installation process. I hope you can help me with them.

I'm installing pfstools on Ubuntu 16.04. I have installed NetPBM by apt-get but I still received "NetPBM not found" during cmake process. The cmake information is as follows:

1.png

2.png

Then, I set the cmake with -DWITH_NetPBM=false to avoid the compilation with NetPBM. Then, I ran make but encountered errors as follows:

3.png

4.png

5.png

6.png

7.png

8.png

I think the errors come from the ImageMagick, so I redid cmake with -DWITH_ImageMagick=false and then these errors disappeared. But another error occurred as follows:

9.png

I searched for the reason online and they said that this is because the loss of opencv_contrib package, I installed it but it doesn't work. I'm quite confused of this and I'm very keen to solve the problems, so I come here to see whether you can help me with them.

Any help is greatly appreciated. Thank you very much.

Jianghong