tone mapping changes image size

Dap Pan

Aug 11, 2016, 9:50:00 AM8/11/16
to pfstools
Hello everybody,

I'm using pfstools to tone map some hdr images in order to compare their original 0 exposure image with the tone mapped by finding PSNR and SSIM.
I just realized that the tone mapped images are not the same size as the original.
For example my original 0 exposure photo is 3900x2616 pixels and my tone mapped images are  3795x2547 pixels.

Could somebody explain me why is that happening?
Is there a way to avoid it?

Thanks a lot,

Daphne

Rafal

Apr 4, 2017, 5:09:21 PM4/4/17
to pfstools
You need to post the full command line so that we can see how you tone-mapped the images.

Tone-mapping does not change image resolution, but pfsalign may.

Rafal