pfstools compile with Visual Studio using CMake

熊家俊

Jul 11, 2016, 3:48:09 AM7/11/16
to pfstools
I don't understand the instruction in the README.VisualStudio about how to compile pfstools with visual studio express 2013 using cmake.
Did anybody compiled it successfully on windows? Can you tell me how to compile?

Thanks a lot!

Rafal

Jul 18, 2016, 2:47:47 PM7/18/16
to pfstools
On Monday, 11 July 2016 08:48:09 UTC+1, 熊家俊 wrote:
I don't understand the instruction in the README.VisualStudio about how to compile pfstools with visual studio express 2013 using cmake.
Did anybody compiled it successfully on windows? Can you tell me how to compile?

I would strongly recommend compiling pfstools from cygwin under Windows. Compiling with Visual Studio is theoretically possible but it requires about 10+ years experience working with VS, a few weeks or work and a lot of patience.

I uploaded to SF an incomplete set of commands compiled with VS:

Please check the README.txt before using it.

Rafal