Unable to use pfsinmulti in Ubuntu 16.04.3 LTS

Jinxue Liu

Jan 14, 2018, 10:07:13 AM1/14/18
to pfstools
Hi
I am a newer to pfstools. I have followed the procedure mentioned in README.Ubuntu to install pfstools in Ubuntu 16.04 LTS (which is installed in Vmware Station pro 14.0 ).
The installation went smooth without any errors. I have tried some commands, such as pfsin, pfsview, pfscut and so on. They are all running successfully. But when I use the
follow command, it has errors:

pfsinmulti Aout1.exr Aout2.exr -- pfscat @1 @2 --horizontal

Then the terminal shows:

pfsinmulti: command not found

Can anyone suggest what I might be doing wrong here.

Thanks in advance !!

Rafal

Jan 14, 2018, 10:15:11 AM1/14/18
to pfstools
Yes, pfsinmulti has disappeared in 2.0. Restoring it is on the TODO list.

In the meantime, you can instead save the result to .pfs files (not EXR) and then use them with pfscat.

Rafal

Jinxue Liu

Jan 14, 2018, 11:39:26 PM1/14/18
to pfstools
Hi
Thanks for your help! I have successfully used the pfscat command with .pfs files. And also thanks for your contributions to pfstools!

在 2018年1月14日星期日 UTC+8下午11:15:11,Rafal写道: