pfstools process

duchang...@gmail.com

Apr 17, 2017, 7:24:52 AM4/17/17
to pfstools
I want to recover HDR images from several LDR images(jpg).
I have successfully compiled on Windows with msvc2013, but I couldn't know how to make .hdr file as there is no jpeg2hdr or pfsinhdrgen executable files on Windows.
What am I going to do next?

Rafal

Apr 18, 2017, 3:16:50 AM4/18/17
to pfstools

I want to recover HDR images from several LDR images(jpg).
I have successfully compiled on Windows with msvc2013, but I couldn't know how to make .hdr file as there is no jpeg2hdr or pfsinhdrgen executable files on Windows.

You need to install cygwin and compile pfstools under cygwin. Only limited set of programs can be compiled with MSVC as the others require the full Unix infrastructure (bash, etc.).

Rafal