[pflotran-users:7492] Keq error in General mode

Jianwen Du

Feb 20, 2024, 8:57:37 PMFeb 20
to pflotr...@googlegroups.com
Hi Glenn,

Please see the attached configure.log. Let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks a lot!
Jianwen

--

Ph.D. student

Hydrology and Atmospheric Sciences

University of Arizona

jane...@arizona.edu

configure.log

Hammond, Glenn E

Feb 21, 2024, 3:46:09 PMFeb 21
to pflotr...@googlegroups.com

Jianwen,

I suspect that the issue is the use of gfortran 4.8.x. Yes, it is Fortran 2003/2008 compliant, but it may not be fully compliant. You are running RedHat on your Linux box. Your options are to install a more up-to-date version of GNU compilers or (even better) install an Ubuntu-based Linux operating system (e.g., Ubuntu 22.04) that provide the compilers by default. Years ago, PNNL requires that we use RedHat and I had to install my own compilers, but that was a MAJOR pain. Ubuntu is widely supported by all laboratories/universities.

Glenn