iface range

Runjian Wu

Jul 11, 2023, 7:22:47 AM7/11/23
to pflotr...@googlegroups.com

Hi devs,

I found that the iface range (please check the two links below) might be meaningless.  Any comments?

iface range

iface range

Thanks,

Runjian

Bisht, Gautam

Jul 11, 2023, 12:02:25 PM7/11/23
to pflotr...@googlegroups.com

Hi Runjian,

What do you mean by the iface range “might be meaningless”? Are you saying unstructured_grid%cell_vertices(0,local_id) or unstructured_grid%cell_vertices(0,cell_id2) might be garbage values?

-Gautam

From: pflotr...@googlegroups.com <pflotr...@googlegroups.com> on behalf of Runjian Wu <wuru...@gmail.com>
Date: Tuesday, July 11, 2023 at 4:22 AM
To: pflotr...@googlegroups.com <pflotr...@googlegroups.com>
Subject: [pflotran-dev: 6202] iface range

Check twice before you click! This email originated from outside PNNL.

Runjian Wu

Jul 11, 2023, 9:36:56 PM7/11/23
to pflotr...@googlegroups.com

Hi Gautam,

Yes, I believe it should be like this.

cell_type = unstructured_grid%cell_type(local_id)
nfaces = UCellGetNFaces(cell_type,option)
do iface = 1, nfaces

Runjian

Hammond, Glenn E

Jul 14, 2023, 1:41:32 PM7/14/23
to pflotr...@googlegroups.com

The issue that I see is that we are looping over cell faces, but the zeroth entry in %cell_vertices is the number of cell vertices. Will need to look into it.

Glenn