Kryptonite Exercise Question

PEGGY NGUYEN

Jun 11, 2023, 10:41:24 PM6/11/23
to pflotr...@googlegroups.com
When running the exercise, I get the following error
ERROR: No cells assigned to REGION "east".

Here is my code:
# The Region block defines a region of thephysically discretized domain

REGION all
# BLOCK
# COORDINATE
  COORDINATES
    -1.d20 -1.d20 -1.d20   ! VERY LARGE VOLUME
    1.d20 1.d20 1.d20
  /
END

REGION west
  COORDINATES
    0.d0 0.d0 0.d0
    0.d0 1.d0 800.d0
  /
  FACE WEST
/

REGION east
  COORDINATES
    2000.d0 0.d0 0.d0
    2000.d0 1.d0 800.d0
  /
  FACE EAST
/

REGION top
  COORDINATES
    0.d0 0.d0 800.d0
    2000.d0 1.d0 800.d0
  /
  FACE TOP
/

REGION aquifer
  COORDINATES
    0.d0 0.d0 0.d0
    2000.d0 1.d0 600.d0
  /
/
REGION kryptonie_deposit
  COORDINATES
    200.d0 0.d0 560.d0
    300.d0 1.d0 580.d0
  /
/

REGION well
  COORDINATES
    1500.d0 0.5d0 580.d0 ! grab upwind cell
    1500.d0 0.5d0 600.d0
  /
/
REGION well_obs
  COORDINATE 1500.d0 0.5d0 590d0 ! grab upwind cel
END

# FACE
#  EAST, WEST, SOUTH, NORTH, BOTTOM, TOP
# FILE
# CARTESIAN_BOUNDARY

--
Peggy Nguyen, M.Ed., M.S. Environmental Science, Policy and Management, Cert. Restoration Ecology
Doctoral Student

Image result for ioes logo

PEGGY NGUYEN

Jun 12, 2023, 8:05:35 AM6/12/23
to pflotr...@googlegroups.com
Never mind...I realized that my blocks were not in the right order.
Thank you.

PEGGY NGUYEN

Jun 12, 2023, 8:06:41 AM6/12/23
to pflotr...@googlegroups.com
Oh no. I ran it again and still get the same issue

Hammond, Glenn E

Jun 12, 2023, 12:03:55 PM6/12/23
to pflotr...@googlegroups.com

Peggy,

Please send the entire input file. Otherwise, we cannot replicate the error.

Glenn