Announcing PFIF 1.4

Ka-Ping Yee

Jun 5, 2012, 7:06:14 PM6/5/12
to pf...@googlegroups.com, tci_missi...@googlegroups.com, CrisisMappers
Hello everyone,

After proposals and discussion on the PFIF and Missing Persons Community of Interest groups, I'm happy to announce that the PFIF 1.4 specification is now finalized and ready for implementation.  Please see:

If you are an implementor of PFIF, please update your implementation to PFIF 1.4.  Note in particular the section on changes, which summarizes all the changes from PFIF 1.3.  If you have any questions, need help, or would like to make proposals for future versions of PFIF, please don't hesitate to reach out at pf...@googlegroups.com.

I'd like to thank everyone who participated in this process and helped improve PFIF!

—Ka-Ping Yee
Google Crisis Response