Draft 1.3 specification is now available

1 view

Ka-Ping Yee

Jan 26, 2011, 5:55:00 AM1/26/11
to pf...@googlegroups.com
Hello everyone,

Thank you for all your suggestions and feedback regarding improvements and changes to PFIF!

A draft specification for PFIF 1.3 is now available here:

Please reply to this working group list with your thoughts and concerns.  If you see no concerns with it, that feedback is useful too.

If there are errors, I accept responsibility and would appreciate your input and corrections.  If it seems that there are no major problems with it, I would like to aim to freeze PFIF 1.3 in the next week or two so that we can all start updating our implementations.

Thank you!

—Ping
Google Crisis Response