Growing Gardens is Hiring a Garden Educator and Coordinator!

Amoreena Guerrero

Mar 3, 2023, 7:46:25 PM3/3/23
to pf...@googlegroups.com
Dear Community Members,

We are excited to share that we are hiring a part time garden educator and coordinator. We are accepting applications until Friday, March 17th and the position is set to begin on April 6th so please pass along this opportunity and/or apply yourself as quickly as possible!

Here is the position description for the Whitman Garden Educator and Coordinator. It is a 22.5 hour/week position, paid at $21.85/hour with several benefits. We are proud to offer Multnomah County's living wage for this position!

With Gratitude,
Amoreena Guerrero

--

Amoreena Guerrero