Scholarships for the National Ag in the Classroom Conference _ Applications close on April 15

Amoreena Guerrero

Mar 28, 2024, 3:11:25 PMMar 28
to Portland Farm & Garden Educators Network
Are you training to be a teacher or in your early teaching career and interested in bringing agricultural education to your students? Or do you know someone who is?

If so check out the conference scholarship option below to the National AG in the Classroom Conference.

Please be encouraged to pass along this opportunity to anyone who might benefit!

Amoreena