Fwd: [OFSSGN RHLs] Fwd: APPLY NOW! Oregon & Washington Farm To School Application is LIVE!

Amoreena Guerrero

Apr 11, 2024, 1:12:00 PMApr 11
to Portland Farm & Garden Educators Network
Any chance any other schools or districts out there would like to participate in this?

Amoreena

From: Melina Barker <mel...@oregonfarmtoschool.org>
Date: Tue, Apr 9, 2024 at 1:25 PM
To: <ofs...@npogroups.org>

Hello everyone!

Good and important news! Applications for the Oregon and Washington 2024-25 Farm to School K-12 Institute have temporarily been reopened until Monday, April 22, 2024. Notifications of team selections will be made by Monday, April 29, 2024.

You can still find information including FAQs on the Institute Webpage. We encourage you to read our Institute Overview and Application Instructions (attached) before submitting your application. Please reach out to inst...@ecotrust.org with any additional questions.

Thanks,

Oregon and Washington 2024-25 Farm to School K-12 Institute Core Planning Crew

--
Melina Barker
Director

--
Melina Barker
Director
Oregon Farm to School and School Garden Network

This message was sent to you from the ofssgnrhl list.
* List homepage: https://npogroups.org/lists/info/ofssgnrhl