Re: Videos for Portland Farm and Garden Educator's Network

Message has been deleted

michelleg...@gmail.com

Jun 23, 2023, 4:50:45 PM6/23/23
to alexjmc...@gmail.com, Portland Farm & Garden Educators Network
Hi, I do not remember making this recommendation, so could you remind me? This looks a little bit like a promotion for a business, so I wanted to check in.

Sent from my iPhone

On Jun 23, 2023, at 1:33 PM, Alex McCutcheon <alexjmc...@gmail.com> wrote:

Hi everyone!

Hope you are all doing well and thank you for all the amazing work you are doing. I was invited to this group by Michelle, who recommended I post here.

My name is Alex McCutcheon, and I am a science and environmental videographer based in the East Bay, California, but I am often in the Portland area. I've been interested in this type of work for a while, and long thought about how I could lend my videography skills to the conservation and food justice world. My background is actually in environmental science and management, but in the last 5 years I've transitioned to doing this sort of work full-time. You're doing some amazing work, and I'd love to help you tell some stories about the sustainable farming and education programs you put on.

I'd love to work with you all to create something great! Please let me know if you have any questions or would like to set up a time for a call. You can also check out some of the work I've done in the past at the website in my signature. I also have some stuff that isn't released publicly yet which is more science-related that I can share if you're interested.

Alex McCutcheon

Message has been deleted