Oregon Women for Agriculture Mini Grants- Open Now Due October 15

Angela Hedstrom

Jun 13, 2024, 12:00:34 PMJun 13
to pfgen

From: Jansen, Jessica via ofssgngardeneducators list <ofssgngard...@npogroups.org>
Sent: Tuesday, June 11, 2024 1:27 PM
To: ofssgngard...@npogroups.org <ofssgngard...@npogroups.org>
Subject: [OFSSGN Garden Educators] Oregon Women for Agriculture Mini Grants- Open Now Due October 15

Greetings Garden Educators,

Do you have a project idea that could benefit from a financial boost? Oregon Women for Agriculture invites you to apply for our Mini-Grant Program and turn your vision into reality!

What is the OWA Mini-Grant Program? Our Mini-Grant Program provides financial support to community-based projects that align with our mission “Working Together to Communicate the Story of Today's Agriculture”. This project fund was crowd sourced by dozens of donations collected from the agricultural community at our annual auction.

Why Apply?

  • Receive Up to $1,000: Get the financial assistance you need to kick-start or enhance your project.
  • Support and Recognition: Benefit from the support of a reputable organization and gain recognition for your efforts within the community.
  • Impact Your Community: Make a tangible difference in the lives of students through agricultural education.

Who Can Apply? The Mini-Grant Program is open to individuals, groups, and organizations within Oregon. Whether you’re a student, a local nonprofit, or a community organizer, we encourage you to apply and bring your innovative ideas to life.

How to Apply?

  1. Visit Our Website: For detailed information and application guidelines, please visit OWA Mini-Grant Program.
  2. Submit Your Application: Complete the simple online application form. Projects must be planned between January 1, 2025 and September 1, 2025.
  3. Deadline: Make sure to submit your application by October 15, 2024.

Have Questions? If you have any questions or need further information, please feel free to contact us at orego...@gmail.com. Our team is here to support you throughout the application process.

Warm regards,

OWA Mini Grant Program Committee