Hiring Food Justice Lead -- Closes June 2

Jonathan Cruz

May 31, 2023, 1:06:05 PM5/31/23
to Jonathan Cruz, pf...@googlegroups.com
Aloha kakou,

KALO: Hawaiian Civic Club of Oregon is excited to work with Pasifika Climate Warriors to hire a part-time food justice program lead! This position will connect our mala (dry land taro bed) to PCW’s quarterly cultural food drives.

We are looking for people who are involved in Pacific Islander cultures/communities or have cultural humility to work with a diverse group of marginalized people.

This position will close on June 2. For more information can be found below and attached in this email.

Food Justice Program Lead Job Description - PCW_OFB.docx.pdf