Summer Ag Institute Professional Development Opportunity

Summer Agriculture Institute

May 6, 2024, 12:18:21 AMMay 6
to pf...@googlegroups.com

Good evening,

I would like to invite you to apply for this fun and engaging professional development opportunity! Summer Agriculture Institute is a week-long professional development program for Oregon TSPC licensed educators. SAI encourages attendees to use agriculture as a context for teaching academic standards.

Participants earn 3 graduate-level credits from Oregon State University for only $800, which covers meals, housing, transportation, and tuition. Educators receive hands-on instruction and materials to incorporate agriculture into their classroom curriculum. Attached you will find a fact sheet and an application, which both contain more information about Summer Agriculture Institute. You are also welcome to visit our website.

What attendees do:

•             Tour agricultural farms and agribusinesses

•             Discover fun, engaging standards-aligned curriculum

•             Learn and network with agricultural professionals

•             Earn 3 graduate-level credits from Oregon State University

Monday, June 17 – Friday, June 21 in Corvallis

Contact: Stefani Evers | 503-758-6693sai....@oregonstate.edu

 **Please note that the summeragricultu...@gmail.com email this is sent from is not regularly monitored.**

If you teach in Washington or Yamhill county and are interested in applying for a scholarship, both the Washington County and Yamhill County Farm Bureaus offer scholarships for the enrollment fee. Let me know if you are interested in applying for either of these.

If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me!

Thank you,

Stefani Evers, Project Coordinator

Summer Agriculture Institute, West

(503) 758-6693sai....@oregonstate.edu