Announcement about a special upcoming conference for BIPOC environmentalists- Building community in the outdoors, We Are ONE Conference, and more features from this month!

Amoreena Guerrero

Mar 29, 2024, 11:00:29 AMMar 29
to Portland Farm & Garden Educators Network
For any group members here who identify as a person of color, check out the message below about a conference set for late June designed specifically for environmentalists of color!

And for anyone reading this post, check out the work being done with Justice Outside! They are a fabulous organization!

Amoreena