Asif Nazrul: We have to call for independence and sovereignty against Indian aggression

Outlook Team

May 16, 2024, 10:46:30 AMMay 16
to pfc-f...@googlegroups.com, la-dis...@googlegroups.com, na...@googlegroups.com
From: Zoglul Husain (zog...@hotmail.co.uk

The Bangladesh Freedom and Democracy Forum (BFDF)
Free Bangladesh of hegemonism and authoritarianism, and establish a patriotic and democratic government

"India Out", "Awami League Out", "Anti-Muslim Bigots Out"

[Asif Nazrul said, we have to call for independence and sovereignty against Indian imperialist aggression. He said we called for independence from Pakistan for logical reasons, and in the same way we have to call for independence against Indian imperialist aggression for logical reasons. Please see the 3 min video of his call, as follows:]

Md. Nazrul Islam, better known as Dr. Asif Nazrul, is a Bangladeshi writer, novelist, columnist, political commentator, and a professor of law at the University of Dhaka. Renowned for his bold critique of Bangladeshi politics, Nazrul wrote more than ten novels and nonfiction books. (Wikipedia)

  (Video: 3 min)