Can't run a sample PF4J app I made using Koltin

Avra Neel

Apr 26, 2018, 9:53:21 AM4/26/18
to pf4j

Hello, I made a sample app to load plugins using PF4J in Kotlin, but it fails at compilation process.
Maybe it's me who is unable to understand how the demos work(i'm a new convert to java) but heres the error: https://hastebin.com/ecoxijohor.sql

The project can be found here https://github.com/OtakuSenpai/Kotlin_PF4J_Example

Avra Neel

Apr 26, 2018, 1:31:20 PM4/26/18
to pf4j

Ok, fixed that, but having another issue...

Could not get unknown property 'pluginClass' for object of type org.gradle.api.java.archives.internal.DefaultManifest.

Can you tell me whats wrong?  I've updated the repo.

Avra Neel

Apr 30, 2018, 8:25:36 AM4/30/18
to pf4j

On Thursday, April 26, 2018 at 11:01:20 PM UTC+5:30, Avra Neel wrote:

On Thursday, April 26, 2018 at 7:23:21 PM UTC+5:30, Avra Neel wrote:

Hello, I made a sample app to load plugins using PF4J in Kotlin, but it fails at compilation process.
Maybe it's me who is unable to understand how the demos work(i'm a new convert to java) but heres the error: https://hastebin.com/ecoxijohor.sql

The project can be found here https://github.com/OtakuSenpai/Kotlin_PF4J_Example

Solved the above but, this is the error im getting: https://hastebin.com/paxujugeni.pas
Heres the code https://github.com/OtakuSenpai/Kotlin_PF4J_Example.