[ANNOUNCE] PF4J 1.3.0 Released

Decebal Suiu

May 4, 2017, 3:26:49 AM5/4/17
to pf4j
Hi

I'm pleased to announce the release of PF4J 1.3.0.
In the same time, a new release of pf4j-update [1] is available.

A huge contribution for this release comes from Jan Høydahl (https://github.com/janhoy). Good work Jan and THANKS!

Fixed

  • #129: Properties Descriptor finder bug fixes and a test
  • #131: Fix bug in loadJars(), did not add /lib to classloader
  • #134getVersion() use wrong class for calculating PF4J version
  • #135deletePlugin() failed to delete plugin folder with contents
  • #137: The requires Expression does not print well
  • #140: Unzip plugin zip file in loadPluginFromPath()

Changed

  • #130: Refactor validation of PluginDescriptors
  • #138: Refactor of requires in PluginDescriptor (breaking change)

Added

  • #133: Support for adding license information to the plugins
  • #136: Delete plugin zip on uninstall
  • #139: Ability to get pluginsRoot from PluginManager
  • Add constructors with varargs in PippoException

I want to say a big THANK YOU for everybody who help me to move forward this project. For me every feedback, reported issue, advice, unit test, comment is very important.