PF4J 2.0.0 Released

Decebal Suiu

Oct 17, 2017, 2:31:11 PM10/17/17
to pf4j
Hi

I'm pleased to announce the release of PF4J 2.0.0.
Starting with the actual release, the root package was changed from ro.fortsoft.pf4j to org.pf4j

Fixed

  • #156FileSystemException when I call deletePlugin after getExtensions
  • Fix Maven warnings

Changed

  • #149: Updated gradle demo dependencies and switched from System.out.println to slf4j log
  • Update some code to Java 7
  • #168: Change root package from ro.fortsoft.pf4j to org.pf4j
  • Open a new extension (protected method) point in PropertiesPluginDescriptorFinder

Added

  • #146: Kotlin plugin example added and README updated for Kotlin
  • #150: Enforce dependencies versions
  • #155: Add VersionManager abstractization (breaking change)
  • #172: Add CompoundPluginDescriptorFinder
  • Add CompoundPluginLoader

Removed

  • Remove JarPluginManager (the logic is included in DefaultPluginManager via CompoundXYZ concept)
I want to say a big THANK YOU for everybody who help me to move forward this project. For me every feedback, reported issue, advice, unit test, comment is very important.