I'm pleased to announce the release of PF4J 2.2.0. This release comes with new features (for example support for Parent First loading strategy in PluginClassLoader) and some consolidations.
- #197: Close
JarFile stream after
- Before start a plugin check if the plugin is resolved
- #200: Compiling with Maven under Java9 breaks project
- #194: Changing packaging from ZIP to JAR for demo
VersionManager (prepare a new
- #166: Simplify main
README (move the content to http://www.pf4j.org)
- #190: Add methods to just get extension classes
LoggingPluginStateListener as listener in
DefaultPluginManager (only for
- Add new
RESOLVED as plugin state
- Add support for PARENT FIRST loading strategy
I want to say a big THANK YOU for everybody who help me to move forward this project. For me every feedback, reported issue, advice, unit test, comment is very important.