[ANNOUNCE] PF4J 2.2.0 Released

Decebal Suiu

Feb 16, 2018, 7:32:09 AM2/16/18
to pf4j

Hi

I'm pleased to announce the release of PF4J 2.2.0. This release comes with new features (for example support for Parent First loading strategy in PluginClassLoader) and some consolidations.

Fixed

  • #197: Close JarFile stream after getManifest in ManifestPluginDescriptorFinder.find(Path pluginPath)
  • Before start a plugin check if the plugin is resolved
  • #200: Compiling with Maven under Java9 breaks project

Changed

  • #194: Changing packaging from ZIP to JAR for demo
  • Improve VersionManager (prepare a new pf4j-update release)

Added

  • #166: Simplify main README (move the content to http://www.pf4j.org)
  • #190: Add methods to just get extension classes
  • Add LoggingPluginStateListener as listener in DefaultPluginManager (only for development mode)
  • Add new RESOLVED as plugin state
  • Add support for PARENT FIRST loading strategy

I want to say a big THANK YOU for everybody who help me to move forward this project. For me every feedback, reported issue, advice, unit test, comment is very important.