I'm pleased to announce the release of PF4J 2.3.0. This release is the first one after PF4J became am organization.
- #202: Spaces in name produce 'Illegal character in opaque part at index'
- #203: File lock on plugin jar not released
- #171: Change the copyright text from the head of files
- #218: It should not return null after it detects that the plugin has been loaded
- #219: Improve support for Gradle and Kotlin
- #199: Make optional the plugin class attribute of plugin manifest
- #206: Support multiple plugin directories
- Add aliases to the runtime modes (
I want to say a big THANK YOU for everybody who help me to move forward this project. For me every feedback, reported issue, advice, unit test, comment is very important.