Thank you!

S. Rubin

Dec 9, 2023, 10:40:12 AM12/9/23
to petwor...@googlegroups.com

This is a huge Thank you to donors and an update on the rescue mission

First, I am so grateful to  all of the kind people who donated to my mission to travel over 1,000 miles to rescue two little dogs being terribly neglected medically and every other way. All of you are my angels. I leave to get the dogs in only 3 days!

As some of you know, your donations will be going to saving a second dog. Lady’s brother, Noki. Again, there are 8 dogs in total being badly neglected.

Just as we were close to making our goal, I spoke to the dogs’ owner who said in passing “…and I have to help her up because of her leg” I replied “What?!” He followed with “Yes, you know, she can’t use her back leg because her knee is twisted around. Her leg is permanently bent up. She does seem like it hurts her sometimes, but she gets around fine”.  After consulting and orthopedic surgeon, what the owner described is a severe luxating patella with osteoarthritis.

It is all too common in rescue work that Medical issues are not disclosed or known.

We need only $230.00 more to meet our goal! But it must be raised by December 12 to be able to cover all costs!!

If you can spare anything more for Lady and Noki, I will give each of you special thanks on the listerve and on social media.

Please please donate and share with others to get Lady and Noki to safety & loving homes.

Below is the link to read more, see more pictures of the furry sweeties and donate.
Thank you from the bottom of my heart!

SUSAN RUBIN
CPDT-KA, CBCC-KA
POUND TO PENTHOUSE

On Dec 9, 2023, at 9:55 AM, Heather Schneider <hea...@writebrained.com> wrote:

Thanks for sharing!

Has anyone reported to HRA so they can try to get them to safety?

On Dec 9, 2023, at 9:29 AM, Amy Watkins <amyjw...@gmail.com> wrote:

They are on a yard at the corner of 7th and Gallatin now.

Amy

Sent from my iPhone

On Dec 9, 2023, at 8:47 AM, Karuna M <kikik...@gmail.com> wrote:

There are two large thin pitbull roaming free on the 600 to 700 block of Farragut St., Northwest. They look really scared and lost. One is Brindle and the other is all white with some dark markings.